Peugeot to Make European Light Commercial Vans for ToyotaMathieu Rosemain
PSA Peugeot Citroen and Toyota Motor Corp. signed an agreement for the French carmaker to supply light commercial vehicles to the Japanese auto manufacturer to sell under its own brand in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations