Peugeot to Make European Light Commercial Vans for ToyotaMathieu Rosemain
PSA Peugeot Citroen and Toyota Motor Corp. signed an agreement for the French carmaker to supply light commercial vehicles to the Japanese auto manufacturer to sell under its own brand in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations