Peugeot to Make European Light Commercial Vans for ToyotaMathieu Rosemain
PSA Peugeot Citroen and Toyota Motor Corp. signed an agreement for the French carmaker to supply light commercial vehicles to the Japanese auto manufacturer to sell under its own brand in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy