New NRC Chief Tells Congress She’ll Run Agency in Collegial WayKasia Klimasinska
Nuclear Regulatory Commission Chairman Allison Macfarlane, who took office two weeks ago, will pledge in her first appearance before Congress to run the agency “in a collaborative and collegial manner.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap