Nassau County Executive Proposes $45 Million in Budget CutsMartin Z. Braun
Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano proposed cutting 200 jobs, trimming capital projects and canceling contracts to close a $45 million deficit in the $2.8 billion budget.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner