Hong Kong Markets Reopen as City Lowers Typhoon WarningJustina Lee and Simon Lee
Hong Kong retailers and banks reopened and the city cleaned up its streets after Severe Typhoon Vicente, the most intense storm to hit the former British colony since 1999, swept into China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’