Canon Will Start Selling Mirrorless Camera in SeptemberMariko Yasu
Canon Inc., the world’s biggest camera maker, will start selling its first mirrorless model in September as demand shifts away from traditional point-and-shoot cameras.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis