Bond Yields Fall to Records as Stocks, Euro Slide on DebtMatthew Brown and Rita Nazareth
Government bond yields in the U.S., U.K. and Germany fell to records, while stocks dropped and the euro traded below its lifetime average against the dollar on concern the region’s debt crisis is deepening. Commodities slid as a Chinese central-bank adviser said growth may slow further.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up