France Has No Plans to Review Fracking Ban, Energy Minister SaysSteve Rhinds
The French government currently has no plans to lift a ban on hydraulic fracturing, known as fracking, the technique used to extract gas and oil from shale rock, Environment and Energy Minister Delphine Batho said in an interview with radio station RMC today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License