Apple Can’t Use Injunction at Samsung Trial, Judge SaysJoel Rosenblatt
Apple Inc. was barred by a federal judge from using a court order blocking U.S. sales of Samsung Electronics Co.’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet computer as evidence in a patent-infringement trial set to start July 30 in San Jose, California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day