Morgan Stanley Shares Decline After Earnings Tumble 50%Michael J. Moore
Morgan Stanley fell in New York trading after reporting a 50 percent drop in earnings on the biggest decline in trading revenue among Wall Street firms. The company said it will cut headcount by 4,000 this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States