Mika Street Puts Uptown Pilates on a Growth Curve
When she graduated from Union College in 2001, Israel-born and Florida-raised Mika Street took a job at global consulting firm Accenture, where she helped Pfizer merge with drugmaker Pharmacia in 2003. “I felt trapped in the mundane,” she says. Street started taking Pilates classes to unwind. After a year and a half on the job—and a three-month leave of absence in Costa Rica—she realized she wanted to pursue Pilates full-time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat