Devicescape: Profiting From Other People's Wi-Fi
If you’re a MetroPCS cell-phone customer, chances are much of your smartphone activity runs not through billion-dollar networks of cell towers but through the $80 Wi-Fi router down at the local library.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards