Dell Targeting $5 Billion in Software Sales, Swainson SaysAaron Ricadela
Dell Inc. is targeting annual software sales of $5 billion in the coming years, more than triple current levels, as it expands beyond computer hardware, said John Swainson, president of the software division.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself