Chevron Shrugs Off Iraq Opposition to Kurdish Oil DealsTina Davis
Chevron Corp. agreed to buy Reliance Industries Ltd.’s 80 percent stake in two blocks covering about 490 square miles (1,124 square kilometers) in Iraq’s Kurdistan region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy