Autonomy Founder Mike Lynch Said to Plan Technology FundMatthew Campbell and Jacqueline Simmons
Mike Lynch, the founder of U.K. data-analysis company Autonomy Corp., is planning to set up a technology investment fund that will back young firms, according to people with knowledge of his plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster