S&P 500 Reaches Two-Month High on Earnings as Oil GainsRita Nazareth and Michael P. Regan
U.S. stocks rose, sending the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index to a two-month high, amid better-than-estimated earnings and speculation that disappointing economic data will lead the Federal Reserve to add stimulus. Oil surged, while crops rallied as a drought intensified.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License