Romney Goes on Offense Saying Obama Denigrates Business SuccessJulie Hirschfeld Davis
Presumed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, pressing to quiet debate over his wealth and business practices, is charging President Barack Obama with stressing his own re-election over job creation and being hostile to economic success.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas