Penn State to Answer NCAA as Possible Sandusky Penalties LoomErik Matuszewski and Curtis Eichelberger
Penn State University soon will respond and meet with the National Collegiate Athletic Association, which is considering severe penalties against the Nittany Lions’ athletic program after a report determined school officials covered up a child sex-abuse scandal involving former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing