Nazarian’s SBE to Open Luxury Hotel as First NYC PropertyNadja Brandt
Sam Nazarian, the Los Angeles restaurant and nightclub owner, plans to open an $85 million SLS Hotel in New York, the first in the city for the luxury brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's