Jindal to Invest $6.3 Billion as Bolivia Fails: Corporate IndiaRajesh Kumar Singh
Jindal Steel & Power Ltd., India’s second-biggest steelmaker by value, will spend 350 billion rupees ($6.3 billion) to expand production at home and in Oman after scrapping a deal to develop a Bolivian iron ore mine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis