Cogeco Cable Buying Atlantic Broadband to Expand in U.S.Alex Sherman and Hugo Miller
Cogeco Cable Inc., a Montreal-based cable-television company, agreed to buy Atlantic Broadband for $1.36 billion, letting it expand into the U.S. after a failed attempt to gain a foothold in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day