Russia Urges UN Compromise on Syria After Annan TalksStepan Kravchenko and Henry Meyer
Russia urged the U.S. and its allies to strike a compromise over their efforts to impose United Nations sanctions and the threat of military action against Syria after talks today with UN envoy Kofi Annan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's