Rajaratnam Silent in Tax-Shelter Deposition, Lawyer SaysChris Dolmetsch and Patricia Hurtado
Galleon Group LLC co-founder Raj Rajaratnam declined to answer any questions during a deposition at the federal prison where he’s serving an 11-year sentence for securities fraud and conspiracy, a lawyer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy