Poll Finds 4 in 10 Favor Ending U.S. Tax Cuts for WealthyJonathan D. Salant
Four in 10 Americans in a national poll say ending the Bush-era tax cuts on annual earnings of $250,000 or more would help the economy, supporting the position President Barack Obama has stressed in his re-election campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing