Penn State May Face Penalties From NCAA After Coverup ReportCurtis Eichelberger
Severe penalties may be leveled against Penn State University’s athletic program after a report showed school officials covered up a child sex-abuse scandal involving a former assistant football coach, the president of college sports’ governing body said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License