LightSquared Judge Prepared to Approve $51.4 Million LoanTiffany Kary
LightSquared Inc.’s bankruptcy judge is prepared to approve a loan of as much as $51.4 million that will allow Philip A. Falcone’s bankrupt wireless broadband venture to operate while under court protection from creditors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans