FedEx Fights UPS to Keep $1 Billion Postal Service DealHeather Perlberg
FedEx Corp. will have to fend off competition from United Parcel Service Inc. to keep a contract valued at more than $1 billion with its largest customer, the money-losing U.S. Postal Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts