Capvis Sells German Switchmaker Bartec to CharterhouseAaron Kirchfeld
Capvis Equity Partners AG agreed to sell Bartec Holding GmbH, the German maker of explosion-resistant switching and signaling gear, to Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP of Britain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks