Baxter’s Gammagard Shows Alzheimer’s Benefit in StudyMichelle Fay Cortez
Baxter International Inc.’s Gammagard, used to treat immune system disorders, halted the progression of Alzheimer’s disease for as long as three years in a trial of 16 patients, researchers said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing