Syracuse Agrees on $7.5 Million Big East Buyout, Will Join ACCEben Novy-Williams
Syracuse University and the Big East Conference agreed on a $7.5 million cash buyout that will allow the school to move to the Atlantic Coast Conference as scheduled in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License