Record Rains Leave 28 Dead, 4 Missing in South Japan FloodsAndy Sharp and Aya Takada
Police in southwestern Japan are searching for four missing people after record rains triggered landslides and flooding that killed 28 and forced almost a quarter of a million to evacuate, Asahi newspaper reported today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet