Occupy Hong Kong Protesters Given Two Weeks to RespondStephanie Tong
Protesters occupying the plaza under HSBC Holdings Plc’s Hong Kong headquarters were given two weeks to respond to the bank’s lawsuit asking for permission to remove them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas