Retail Sales Probably Rose on Autos: U.S. Economy PreviewAlex Kowalski
Sales at U.S. retailers probably rose in June for the first time in three months, reflecting a pickup in demand for automobiles that outshined spending on other goods, economists said before a report this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis