Germany's Stark Opposes ECB as Bank Supervisor, Wiwo SaysTony Czuczka
Former European Central Bank Executive Board member Juergen Stark said the ECB would risk the independence of its monetary policy if it became Europe’s bank regulator, Wirtschaftswoche reported, citing an interview to be published tomorrow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures