TriWest Won’t Challenge U.S. Contract Loss to UnitedHealthKathleen Miller
TriWest Healthcare Alliance Corp., a closely held company created to provide medical services to the military, said today it won’t challenge the loss of a $20.5 billion contract to UnitedHealth Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations