Pimco’s Gross Forecasts U.S. Growth at 1.5% Over DecadeSusanne Walker and Alexis Leondis
Bill Gross, who runs the world’s biggest bond fund at Pacific Investment Management Co., forecasts real growth in the U.S. will be about 1.5 percent a year for at least the next 10 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock