Pimco’s Gross Forecasts U.S. Growth at 1.5% Over DecadeSusanne Walker and Alexis Leondis
Bill Gross, who runs the world’s biggest bond fund at Pacific Investment Management Co., forecasts real growth in the U.S. will be about 1.5 percent a year for at least the next 10 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis