Italy Borrowing Costs Fall at Debt Sale After DowngradeChiara Vasarri and Lorenzo Totaro
Italian borrowing costs fell at an auction hours after Moody’s Investors Service downgraded the country’s bond rating by two levels, citing the worsening political and economic outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License