Indian Rupee Climbs as Trade Deficit Narrows to 15-Month LowTushar Dhara
Indian exports fell for the third time in four months in June, while a trade deficit that has pressured the rupee was the narrowest in more than a year as imports slid, government figures showed. The currency rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet