Grains, Soybeans Extend Rallies on Expanding U.S. Dry WeatherJeff Wilson
Corn futures rallied to a 10-month high, wheat reached the highest since February 2011, and soybeans gained on signs that a drought is expanding in the main growing region of the U.S., the world’s biggest exporter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing