AAA Yields at Zero Drive Investors to Belgian Debt: Euro CreditAnchalee Worrachate
Investors are relinquishing the sanctuary of AAA bonds as yields near or below zero on German, Dutch and Finnish debt drive them to seek higher returns on Belgian and French securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life