AAA Yields at Zero Drive Investors to Belgian Debt: Euro CreditAnchalee Worrachate
Investors are relinquishing the sanctuary of AAA bonds as yields near or below zero on German, Dutch and Finnish debt drive them to seek higher returns on Belgian and French securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn