Wells Fargo to Exit Wholesale Channel After Fair-Lending AccordDakin Campbell
Wells Fargo & Co., the largest U.S. mortgage lender, said it will stop funding loans originated and sold by independent mortgage brokers after settling a federal fair-lending investigation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet