Wells Fargo Settles U.S. Allegations of Home-Loan BiasTom Schoenberg, Hugh Son and Dakin Campbell
Wells Fargo & Co., the largest U.S. mortgage lender, will pay $125 million and set up a $50 million assistance fund to settle U.S. allegations that it discriminated against minority borrowers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy