Wells Fargo Said to Settle Loan Probe for $125 MillionHugh Son
Wells Fargo & Co., the largest U.S. mortgage lender, will pay $125 million to settle federal claims it violated fair-lending laws, according to a person with direct knowledge of the agreement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day