The Olympics' Best of the Rest
Even the most casual observer of the Olympics knows who Michael Phelps or Lolo Jones is. But when marquee names aren’t competing, what will you watch? From a blind archer to a former investment banker-turned-pro cyclist to an Afghan boxer who braved death threats to compete, here are some great unknowns chasing gold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap