Peugeot to Shut Plant to Raise Job Cuts to 14,000 PostsMathieu Rosemain
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Europe’s second-biggest carmaker, will shut the first auto factory in France in 20 years and reduce its workforce by 6.7 percent in an effort to stem widening operating losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's