P&G CEO Under More Pressure With Ackman as InvestorMatt Townsend and Lauren Coleman-Lochner
Activist investor William Ackman bought a stake in Procter & Gamble Co., increasing pressure on Chief Executive Officer Robert McDonald, who already was under attack from investors after three forecast cuts this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks