DoCoMo Considers Role for Partners to Fuel Overseas SalesNaoko Fujimura and Shunichi Ozasa
NTT DoCoMo Inc., Japan’s biggest mobile-phone company, may buy more companies overseas to widen access to entertainment content and e-commerce operations to help boost sales abroad ninefold in four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations