Bond Danger Reaches Record High as Yields Lure: Credit MarketsCharles Mead and John Glover
Corporate bonds have never been more perilous for investors who are scooping up longer-maturity debt at the fastest pace since 2008 in a bet the Federal Reserve will keep interest rates at record lows through late 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again