U.S. Shopping to Slow for Rest of 2012, Citigroup SaysMatt Townsend
U.S. consumer spending will slow in the second half of the year as shoppers reduce purchases amid a weak economic recovery, a volatile stock market and uncertainty over the presidential election, Citigroup Inc. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap