Telefonica Latin America Luster Fades on Brazil SlowdownManuel Baigorri and Crayton Harrison
Telefonica SA’s days of guaranteed earnings expansion in Latin America may be over, leaving Chief Executive Officer Cesar Alierta with few growth markets as he tries to sell a stake in the assets to repay debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner