Romney Booed at NAACP During Speech Criticizing ObamaJohn McCormick
Mitt Romney, trying to defeat the first black U.S. president, drew boos at times during a speech to the nation’s oldest civil-rights group as he said his policies would help the economic interests of blacks more than those of the Obama administration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy